Re: Fax content checking.

Hmm, this would be tough, unless the words can be pulled out of the Postscript
stream that travels between the client and the server...

If you do it, keep it quiet, in case our politicians here get wind of this new
censoring technology.. ;-)

(reference to the Australian government's looney plan to censor the net...)...

"Andrew Webb" <andrew.webb@rdel.co.uk> on 06/25/99 01:40:14 AM

Please respond to ee61aw@ee.surrey.ac.uk