Re: PostScript to Fax Format

>   we want to convert from either postscript to fax or postscript to
> bitmap format . if any code is avalible (in windows enviornment )
> please send me to following address or give any ftp sites etc.

Why has this question been asked twice in one week on this list,
when anyone installing Hylafax should already know the answer from
the installation instructions?

See the list archives for last week for URLs for ghostscript, and
notes on its intellectual property status (free but not freely
distributable).

>       if not avalible in windows enviornment ,please send  UNIX
> compatability code .

It is available for Windows (and, in some versions, at least, for
MS-DOS).