How to send faxes from mail-client (mail to fax)...like Outlook, Eudora,...

HI,
I'm also forwarding faxes as TIFF. On the fax-server is also an email-server
(pop) running, so everyone in the network can download the fax as an
email...with the TIFF attached. So I don't have any problem with WIN or MAC
clients. Everyone that can download emails and view TIFF's can see the
faxes....So every thing works fine.... but now my QUESTION :
Now I want to send faxes from mail-client... and it would perfect if it will
work this way..
The "fax" is written as an email in an email-client (for eg. Outlook,
Eudora, Netscape,....)
The Faxnumber should be entered like and email ( peter.pan@123456789)
"123456789" should be the number that is dialled by the faxserver. The Body
of the email should be the text of the fax.
Now the these "fax-email"  should be send to the email-server (it's the same
PC as the fax-server).... then converting the email to TIFF or PS (is there
something like pop2PS ?? )... and then the fax-server should send it.... so
I can use any mail-client for  fax and email service.... I hope so...

If anybody has done something like that, please be so king and give me a
hint how to set it up :)

Thanks a lot
Stefan