Rule based inbound fax processing

I've searched high & low, but still don't understand following:

I want to set up Hylafax to process inbound faxes (or is that faxen) based
on sender.

This does not have to be a perfect system, but what I'd like to implement
is a decision tree that says:

1.  If "Ingram" appears in TSI, mail fax to buyer@katy.com

2.  If "Customer" appears in TSI, mail fax to sales@katy.com

3.  If "Accountant" appears in TSI, mail fax to president@katy.com

4.  Otherwise print fax

A strong second solution would be a system that modifies QualifyTSI.  So,
acceptable faxes are mailed to fax@katy.com, unacceptable faxes are printed.

I'm anxious to implement this in our store, if you know of a commercial
program that does this, I'm interested in that as well.

TIA
John Schmerold
Katy Computer Systems, Inc.
20 Meramec Station Rd