Document conversion and Hylafax

I know this topic has been discussed greatly. However, I would like to know
if anyone out there uses Hylafax as an e-mail to fax gateway and implement a
document conversion utility for converting attachments from any format (i.e.
Word, Excel, PDF, etc) to postscript before faxing.

The document convesion solution does not have to be implemented on the
hylafax server or in Linux for that matter. Please let me know which
document conversion utilities were used and the operating system on which
they run.

Thank you.

Bayo Odutola