RE: WHFC Receipts

Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free.

Good luck... The only real way to do this is to get stuck into the
configuration of /etc/sendmail.cf, it's not one of the better qualities =
of
Unix..

One of my machines ( running DEC v4 ) has a line in it that looks like=20

# Nonlocal mail
#
R$*<@$+>$*              $#smtp $@128.0.0.1 $:$1<@$2>$3  use gateway

Make sure you've also got a line in there for local delivery..

Cheers

Tim
=20