RE: selecting modems

> The answer is basically no.. Apart from specifying the port
> number using the
> sendfax program you can't select modems. I've being doing some work on
> selecting modems based on area codes

	OK. But I need to select the modem based on the CLIENT that submitted th=
job, not on the destination number (The server is shared by two depts., a=
nd
the calls must be charged to the dept. that sent the fax). These clients =
use
'WHFC'.

	=BFMay I run two hfaxd programs, listening in different ports and connec=
each client to its hfaxd? I could run 'faxmodem' to tell each hfaxd that =
ITS
modem is ready... I'll try it this afternoon...

Un saludo,
        David Prieto
        mailto:davidp@sgth.es