E-signatures / approval before sending.

Hi all,

This is kind of a general HylaFax question.
We use a (windows based) software to make price inquiries
and order forms.
At the moment we use WHFC to send out all price inquiries directly.
The problem we have is that order forms have to be printed and signed by our
boss before sending. Now I was wondering if there is a possibility to have
him give his approval trough his computer. There doesn't really has to be a
signature on the fax, but he hes to see it and give his OK.

Has anybody heard of such a application, or set it up yourself?

I was thinking of a possible solotion to send all faxes out using the
E-mail-to-fax gateway and have it go trough internal mail???? But a way to
make this user friendly would be the hardest part.

Hope someone can help

Steven