config.ttySX file for Elsa Microlink 28.8 TQV

hi freakx,
i'am using the latest hylafax release on my linux machine. i discovered
some problems with my modem: after a job is finished it takes a long
time (>30 sec) until hylafax switchesto the status: "modem is running
and idle" is this normal ? i didn't think so - perhaps a better modem -
config file will help ?

thanks,
ray.