Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

Don't you wish you could un-write something you posted the night
before?  Today is such a day for me.

I posted some drivel yesterday - "My problem is I don't know who's in
charge here..." and related all the trouble I had comiling HylaFAX.

This morning comes Robert Colquhoun's announcemnt:

> Until this is ready on ftp.hylafax.org i have temporarily posted the rjc-9
> beta to:
>         http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/hylafax/

I got it and it compiles perfectly on Red Hat 6.0, straight out of the
box.  He has addressed every problem I had seen, and then some.

The HylaFAX world is safe again.  Thank you Robert.

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hilton Head Is., SC
	degraaf@rhsnet.com       843-785-3136, -3156 (fax)