Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

Hi Aidan,

At 12:50 PM 5/31/99 +0100, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
>I just compiled on glibc-2.1 (not RedHat) with no problems.  I had to
>comment out the glibc version check around the __fdbits hack, but tother
>than that, there was a single warning about duplication of a prototype
>(logout) in port.h and utmp.h.

I have rewritten out the fds_bits stuff and changed configure to look for a
logout() prototype, the results are in cvs and rjc-9 which i uploaded to
ftp.hylafax.org last night.  Once Darren moves it to the proper directory
it should be available for download.

- Robert