Re: Hylafax Implementation

Daryl,

Yup that is all well within the capabilities of Hylafax. You might like
to run two modems one for incoming and another for outgoing. As for the
modems I would recommend the Multitech MT2834ZDXI. We use them
extensively here (in Australia) and found them to be very good, although
we only use it for outgoing. You can only get external modems (the
internal version is only available in the US).

As for where to get them, try your local shop, alternatively drop a note
to Multitech asking for the Oz resellers.

Good luck

Damian