WHFC and Windows client questions

Hi all.  I managed to get hylafax to work with Linux and my USR sportster
finally, and now I've set up WHFC on my NT 4.0 workstation, and I can
successfully view the rec'd queue, but cannot view faxes.

I understand there's a faxview program, but apparently it's X based?

Basically, I'm setting up hylafax for a small office of NT machines, where
they really has no concept of anything except who the fax is from, when it
was received, and who it's for.  Is there a simple program that can
provide this information, as well as view it?

I saw a reference to a perl cgi script that wrapped the faxes into html.
Does anyone know where that is?

Does WHFC support the hfaxd protocol to copy the fax to the local machine?

Reading the FAQ, I see there's a RECVFMT string that can be set to
configure the format of the output on the recvq directory.  The man page
makes no such reference.  Can someone explain how this works?

Thanks much,
Dave Wreski