TSI missing

Hi all !

My Creatix Speedster 14400 /w Sierra Chipset troubles me !

When receiving a fax the TSI ist displayed w/o the leading "

fe: TSI +4961...."
so the remote TSI comes with ""

Is that a Modem problem ? How can i fix it ?
I=B4ve been searching the Mailinglist archives w/o any success

Any help appreciated - please reply personal cuz I am not subscribed in t=
his
list

bye Ralfi

--
__

|  phone   +49 6135 93 4848         |   |  Cytronics & Melware GbR       =
  |
|  fax     +49 6135 93 4949         |   |  Software - Hardware           =
  |
|  mobile  +49 171 2 206 029        |   |  65462 Gustavsburg / Germany   =
  |
|  mail    mel@melware.de           |   |  http://www.melware.de         =

__|