Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

At 09:59 PM 5/24/99 -0400, you wrote:

>On 17-May-99 Robert Colquhoun wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have added the configure fixes(so that configure looks in the right place
>> for the function prototypes, and to automatically select the utmp interface
>> for linux).  As a temporary measure i also added the '#define fds_bits'
hack.

>Still doesn't work?

oh...

>> Sometime later this week(depending on how busy i am) i will try to post the
>> above plus some updated documentation as hylafax-v4.0pl2-rjc7.  This
>> release will also contain the y2k leap year fix.
>
>The above is using the new rjc7 tarball...

Try getting rid of the #ifdefs i put around the #define in Dispatcher.c++,
and see if that works(see patch below).

- Robert

RCS file: /usr/local/cvsroot/hylafax/util/Dispatcher.c++,v
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -c -r1.3 Dispatcher.c++
*** Dispatcher.c++      1999/05/20 06:33:09     1.3
--- Dispatcher.c++      1999/05/25 07:08:01
***************
      XXX This is a bad hack to get it to work with glibc 2.1, should
      be removed and the code dependent on it fixed at the first opportunity.
  */
- #if defined __GLIBC__ >= 2 && __GLIBC_MINOR__ >= 1
  #define fds_bits __fds_bits
- #endif

  class FdMask : public fd_set {
  public: