-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Man [mailto:nhcman@spark.net.hk]

Please notice that those cheap card do not have their own bank or
CPU/RAM
to serve the i/o port and frequent irq calling to cpu cause performance
degrade. Highly recommanded to use the intelligent muklti i/o card
(buid-in
with CPU/RAM) so that the i/o could be self serve and release the main
cpu
to process the image RIP to fax.