RE: Recommendations for a 4 port Modem card for Linux

But if you want a modem bank... having a card for each serial port fills
up quickly!  There are four port / 8 port 16 port cards  for a little bit
more.

for example, the byterunner http://www.byterunner.com gives you a 4 port
ISA serial card for 55 bucks!

I highly recommend this card.  (they have an 8 port as well)
regards,
matt