WHFC How can I insert my data into fax cover Name etc..

Hi

I'm using WHFC 1.0.5  with hylafax , when I send a fax I'm not able to
see into cover page the data that I have typed :

My Name , my fax number , comments , etc...

I have create a .ps file under win95 "cover.ps"  this contains only one
image
I can see this with gsview but I cannot see any comments.

Tell me please how can I build a cover page

THANKS

--------
Angelo Pagotto
Veneta Ammortizzatori s.a.s.