Requirements of hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm

linux 2.0.34, libc6, rh5.1.

I've installed hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm and all is ok.
On my test system I have all possible rpms installed, so there were no
dependencies problems at install time.
Now I have to install the same rpm on a new system that has only the strictly
needed packages installed.

I'd like to know what packages that rpm needs, for a runtime use only.

Doing
$ rpm -qp --requires hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm
ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02
libgr S 2.0.13
libgr-devel > 2.0.13
libgr-progs = 2.0.13
libtiff > 3.4
/bin/sh >S
ld-linux.so.2 >
libc.so.6 >=
libcrypt.so.1 <>=S
libfaxserver.so =
libfaxutil.so
libg++.so.2.7.2 <>S
libjpeg.so.6 >
libm.so.6
libstdc++.so.2.7.2 >
libtiff.so.3 =
libutil.so.1
libz.so.1 =
/bin/bash <
/bin/sh <>=S

That can be reduced to the following rpms:
ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02
libgr-2.0.13-10
libgr-progs-2.0.13-10
libgr-devel-2.0.13-10
glibc-2.0.7-13
zlib-1.1.2-2
libg++-2.7.2.8-9
libtiff-3.4-2
libjpeg-6b-3

Leaving out glibc and ghost-fonts, is there any package that is useless (does
hylafax needs libgr-devel at runtime??).

Thanks.

--
Giulio
giuliox@tin.it