faxqclean & multiple links

Good day.

I've run into an interesting limitation in faxqclean.  I often want
to fax the same document to many recipients... sometimes up to 1000.
I do this by issuing a single sendfax command with each recipient
listed as an argument.  HylaFAX handles this fine, just as you might
expect.

When you send a fax this way, the facility keeps a single copy of the
document in the docq directory and makes multiple hard links to it,
presumably one for each fax job created.  This is also what you would
expect.

Here's the problem: when it's time to flush out the spool directories,
faxqclean seems to gag on the doc files with multiple links.  Running
the command:

	faxqclean -j30 -d30 -t

I get the following output:

	> Scan doneq directory for jobs to remove+archive.
	> Done scanning doneq directory
	> Scan docq directory and remove unreferenced documents.
	> docq/.: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
	> docq/..: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
	> docq/seqf: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
	> docq/doc643.tif.484: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc643.tif: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc3.ps: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc646.tif: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc3.ps.3: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc6.ps: ignored, file has 2 links
	> docq/doc622.tif: ignored, file has 4 links
	[...]

I'm running 4.0pl2 on Solaris 2.6.  Is there something I'm over-
looking?  Is there a workaround?  Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.  I will be happy
to summarize for the group.

Thanx.
Dave Bloom	               "But meanwhile, I'm still thinking..."
Neversoft Corp
dave@andromeda.rutgers.edu