RE: sendpage command line

Hi folks,

I am trying to run "sendpage" from a perl script and it works no problem
except I need to pass some character to it (eg. "`'/\) and I tried escape
it (using \) with no luck. I am not sure whether this is related to the
sendpage or not but just thought maybe some has tried that before.

Example:

I need to send q"m' to the sendpage command and I am stuck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel