hylafax installation problem

Mr. Leffler,

I downloaded hylafax-v4.0pl2 source to a Solaris 2.6 sun4m sparc and tried
to build it.  I encountered problem trying to make in ./util, below is the
error message:

SendFaxJob.c++:499: no matching function for call to `SendFaxClient::sendZData
(int &, un
signed char (FaxClient::)(fxStr &, fxStr &), fxStr &, fxStr &)'

Could you let me know where I can get those sendZdata and recvZdata functions?

Thanks,

Cliff Liu