doneq/qxxx files

Hi,

I am using WHFC to send faxes from win95 machines to hylafax
on a linux box.

Everything works fine as far as sending the faxes.  I am not
however getting an entry for  reciever:    company:   location:  in the
qXXX file in the doneq directory.  Company and Location boxes are
being filled in in WHFC and they are printing fine on the Coverpage.
The man page for sendq  says something about the -x and -y
switches to sendfax.  Where do these go?  I don't have a
sendfax.conf file, and I am confused on the format of it.

company:	????
location:	????

I have tried
company:	"%C"