Re: Blacklist "France Telecom specifications"

No. At least there shouldn't be! It is usually part of the
specifications that a machine can make no more than a certain number
of unsuccessful calls to a telephone number, without some sort of
human intervention. The "intervention" can be as simple as pressing a
reset switch - but it must be manual.

The idea is to stop a machine from harrassing a person, by repeatedly
calling their number.

It sounds like you need to find out why you are getting so many
problems connecting. The USR modem is not a good modem for fax use
with Hylafax from what I understand, although some people get them to
work just fine.

Damian

Bachir Amghar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I reset the dial numbers blacklisted without reset the modem
> with an US Robotics 56K Pro Msg Ext 12.2.5 Modem ?
>
> are there an "at command" or other to perform this ?
>
> thanks a lot for your help !
>
> ps: sorry for my english writing !
>
> bye...

* Damian Ivereigh     *      ||        ||      * Cisco Systems, Inc.
*
* MIS Printer Admin   *    .||||.    .||||.    * Sydney, Australia
*
* Linux Bigot         * ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. * +61 2 8448 7344
*
* damian@cisco.com    *   cisco Systems, Inc.  * Fax: +61 2 8448 7228
*