set max. redial times

Dear all,

I've setup a Hylafax server on a Debian 2.0 system.

When I send a fax from another machine using sendfax, and wanted to use
the -t option to set the max. redial times to 9 times:

> sendfax -t 9 -h server.domain.com -d 12345678

When the request sent to the server, the server only set the maximum
redial times to 3:

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
615  127 W daemon 12345678      0:0   0:3

Is there any tweaks to set the max. redial for an individual fax?

Thanks,
Vincent