Fax to email

I have Netscape 4.5 for my email. There has been a thread about getting
faxes emailed to outlook. What I would like to be able to do is to pick
and chose which faxes get emailed. What I would like to be able to do is
look at the faxes I receive and then choose which one to email.
Also in regards to this emailing of faxes, are they emailed as an
attachment or as text within an email message?

--
E. Alex Bungener                             BASSET INVESTIGATIONS
Proverbs 3:5&6                          www.backgroundinfo.com

"Sniffing out the facts in one's past for firms throughout the US"