From: owner-flexfax@celestial.com [mailto:owner-flexfax@celestial.com]
On Behalf Of Simon Faulkner
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 3:01 AM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: TIFF

With very much good help from Buddy Cook I can now get a received fax
emailed directly to outlook using the following faxrcvd script:

snip

	 echo ""
	 echo "--$MIMEBOUNDARY"
	 echo "Content-Description: FAX document"
	 echo "Content-Type: application/octet-stream"
	 echo "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64"
	 echo ""
	 /usr/bin/mmencode $FILE 2>/dev/null
	 echo ""
	 echo "--$MIMEBOUNDARY--"
	) | 2>&1 $SENDMAIL -ffax -oi $SENDTO

<<

It saves as Fax Document.dat

How can I get it to save as

Fax Document.tiff  (or .tif)

so it will open the imaging software automatically?

(Yes, I know it's a small point but I like being fussy ;-)

Simon

S C Faulkner
Dedicated Programmes
01538 303 900