Warning : no hylafax service definition...

Hi,

I am using (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl2)

I have FAXSERVER=fax.ee.Virginia.EDU environment variable set and
n my client host and my fax server has
"hylafax  4559/tcp "   entry in /etc/services

but when using tkhylafax from a client host  I get a window with :

      Warning: No hylafax service definition
            Using default 4559/tcp.

I also get this when I use sendfax  from the command line.

The fax is sent.

 Does anyone know how I can get rid of this message?

Diane L. Calleson              '        calleson@virginia.edu
Computer Systems Engineer      '        (804) 982-3086
UVA Electrical Engineering     '        Thornton Hall C212