Re: retrain negative/resend?

Glenn Burkhardt wrote:

> Sorry, but I'm not charitable on this one.  I think it's a Hylafax problem.

I agree, because it depends on the modem we use. Zyxel & Elsa, both class 2.0
AFAIR, same destinations, Elsa works, Zyxel sends 1st page multiple times.

> I've used the same modem (MultiTech 2834ZDX) with both Hylafax and (shudder!!)
> Microsoft Fax to the same destination, and I never have the multiple delivery
> problem when faxing with the MS product.

I donīt think this has to mean anything. MS fax soft may or may not get the RTN
or even react to it.--
MfG Daniel Tepas

Abt. Krankenhausinformatik, Tel. 5990