Re: retrain negative/resend?

Darrell Berry wrote:

> a numebr of destinations say they often receive 3 or 4 apparantly
> [...] in common is somehting like:

> Feb 01 16:52:52.90: [ 9605]: SEND recv RTN (retrain negative)

Same procedure as is here. 3 Faxservers, each has a Zyxel ISDN Elite
something which shows this behaviour. 3 tries to send the page, RTN,
hangup. 3 dials gives 9 cover pages... Donīt believe in bad lines cause
some of the recipients are in house, all received first pages look good,
and itīs the same recipients again and again. Each faxserver has a sencond
modem, an Elsa 28k. If we give the Elsa a higher priority for outbound
faxes, most of the faxes are ok. If we use high resolution all(?) faxes
are ok.

--
MfG Daniel Tepas

Abt. Krankenhausinformatik, Tel. 5990