Re: WHFC Install Error

The setup program seems to require MFC42.DLL.

>>Cannot open whfcmon.dll 1157
This occurs because the setup program runs the regmon.exe to register the port monitor, before whfcmod.dll has been copied to the windows\system directory.

If you run the regmon.exe utility again after exiting setup (\program files\whfc\regmon.exe) it works.

damian

Original message from: "Schütz Susanne Dipl.Ing." <susanne.schuetz@schenker.at>

We user WHFC 1.0.3 with Windows 95.

After installing all needed components we tried to install WHFC
itself. On many clients, there was no problem. But on one we got the
message:

MFC42.DLL not found

We copied it from another client into /windows/system and tried
again. Then we got the messages:

Cannot open whfcmon.dll 1157
Die Datei WHFC.EXE ist mit dem fehlenden Export-MFC42.DLL:6567
verknüpft (the file WHFC.EXE is linked to the missing
export-MFC42.DLL:6567).
An error occurred during the move data process:-119

The only hint we got,was, that this client did non ask us, if we
wanted to install the remote access programms, but all other clients
did.

May the error be, that the first time we said "yes" instead of "no"
at the question about the remote access?

If yes, how can this be made undone? Or does anybody know how to
remove this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Susanne Schuetz
Schenker & Co AG
Vienna

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.Ing. Susanne Schütz
Leiter EDV
Schenker & Co AG Wien

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com

.