A trivial WHFC question

Gday FlexFaxers ,

    Ive been running WHFC and hylafax for some time now
and these seem to be working well .

    However I note that on the WHFC home page  ,Uli
mentions that it is possible to send one fax to several
destinations . Ive read the docs , the FAQ and scanned
back through a couple of months worth of mailing list
enteries but I cant seem to find out how to do it .

    What I am wanting to do is just print a document
from an application and when WHFC springs into
action , I want to select multiple destinations for the
document .

    Can someone please enlighten me on this one ??

Thanks in advance for any help .

Cheers Mik Voase.

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6562 1345 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Cause Linux Flies and Windoze Dies ... 'nuf said.