Problem with sending multiple pages with sendfax-cmd

I'm trying to set up hylafax, which as such works fine ... as long as
I send one-page faxes ... as soon as the PS-source results in multiple
pages, all I get on the receiving side is the header line on all pages
(though the number of pages and the transmission time seems to be OK
...)

Here's what I do:

cat any.txt | a2ps -8 -p -1 -nP -nH -B -ns -nu -nL -d | sendfax -n -D
-d 01234 -i garry

I've checked the a2ps-output, the PS file looks OK and has the correct
number of pages. Also, in the docq-directory, the PS file for the
queue entry looks fine ...

What am I missing here? Could it be a problem with GhostScript? Why
does it fail with multiple pages when it works fine with single page
faxes???

Help appreciated,

-gg

--
Garry Glendown - garry@insider.regio.net
		  Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware!