Re: WHFC 1.0.3 released

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have released WHFC 1.0.3 on http://www.transcom.de/whfc . I have
> fixed a bug in the ODBC Phonebook. WHFC works now with Microsoft
> Access.
>
> Actually i have only an "upgrade pack" to 1.0.3, which contains whfc.exe
> and the portmonitor. I will made a complete package with setup programm
> available, untill i have fixed some problems with the new Visual C++6.0
> (please don't ask me why i must upgrade 8-( ) and the new installation
> programms.

Hi,

today i received some infos, that the new WHFC Version misses a dll.
If you haven't installed Visual C++ 6.0 on your system, please wait
with the download untill i release the Version with the setup programm.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de