Hylafax working, need related info.

Greetings most learned list,

I have Hylafax working on RH5.2 from the RPM.  Getting it working is not the problem. The problem that I
have is in image generation.  I want to take some ASCII, lineprinter file, and overlay it onto a scanned image,
purchase order blank.  The result would be a filled PO faxed to a vendor from any random accounting package. I just
can't beleive that I am the first person in the world to want to do this.

Any suggestions.

TIA
Alan Bunch

alabun@healthcare.com