Receiving Fax

Hi all,
I try to setup my Debian Linux to run Hylafax Server. I am able to send
out fax,
however when I try to receive fax, I wasn't able to do so.
I have looked over the log file and get this message:

RECV FAX (00000025): recq/fax00009.tif from +852+2766 7597, route to
<unspecified>, 0 pages in 0:16
RECV FAX : Permission denied (unacceptable client +TSI)

Can anyone please advice on what should I do to solve the problem.

Thank you very much.

Fred