Hylafax INET

HI,
I'm using Hylafax 4.0pl2, Kernel2.0.36, DLD 6.0 Distribution. My Modem
is an Zyxel.

My problem is: everytime starting hylafax i get the following messages:

hylafax INET: Unable to init server, trying again in .. seconds
hylafax Old Protocol Server: restarted
hylafax snpp Protocol Server: restarted
hylafax INET: bind (port 4559): die Adresse wird bereits verwendet
(Adress is in use)

is there someone who could give me an answer? Do I have the possibility,
to check who is using the adress? In /etc/services I have the needed
lines:
fax            4557/tcp/    #Fax transmission service
hylafax        4559/tcp    #Hylafax client-server protocoll

by the way, receiving is ok

thanks in advance for your help