Re: landscape mode faxing with sendfax

What's the original source of the document? Is it text or postscript.
If you are just starting with text, I suggest you checkout nenscript
to convert it to postscript, then hand that to flexfax. If your
original document is already in postscript, its a bit tricker, since
you have to resize the page (squash it around - which doesn't seem
sensible).

Damian

Randy Kochis wrote:

> Is it possible to send a fax in landscape mode with just sendfax? I've
> scoured the man pages and saw no reference to it.
>
> TIA,
>
> Randy

* Damian Ivereigh     *      ||        ||      * Cisco Systems, Inc.
*
* MIS Printer Admin   *    .||||.    .||||.    * Sydney, Australia
*
* Linux Bigot         * ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. * +61 2 8448 7344
*
* damian@cisco.com    *   cisco Systems, Inc.  * Fax: +61 2 8448 7228
*