Re: Only cover page shows up

At 14:06 10/01/99 +0100, Bavo De Ridder wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Whenever I use faxmail to send an email to a faxmachine, only the coverpage
>is received. Although the coverpage mentions "1 sheet to follow", no sheet
>follows. Off course, the body if the mail is on the next sheet. What is
>going wrong (and is something going wrong...).

Have a look in the log directory in the fax spool directory. On my
system this is /var/spool/fax/log. The files in there ( cXXXXXX type)
are a text file of the fax session. Have a look at them, if it is not
obvious to you what the problem is, reply to the mailing list containing
a log along with the distribution of HylaFAX you are using, the system you
are running on and your modem.

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.