HylaFax and ISDN

Hi!

I indent to install HylaFax on an Indy workstation and I wonder if
HylaFax supports ISDN (which would be great because it is included with
the Indy).

Thanks for your help,

   Steffen

PS: Just one more question: If I get a line like

ld: FATAL 9: I/O error (-lutil): No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

in my config.log file, does this mean that there was a serious error and
that I'll have to find the appropriate library before I can continue -
or will it work anyway?

--

Steffen Schlachter - Universitaet Karlsruhe - email: ry96@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~SGI