How can i Hylafax work?

Hi all,

I'm quite new in linux, please help me to fix the problem.
I'm using the RH5.2 and the ghostscript 5.50 and ghostscript-font-
5.50 were installed.

I got a error message while I install the Hylafax RPM package:

#rpm -Uvh hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm
  failed dependencies:
     	 ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02 is needed by hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5

My problem is how can i get the ghostscript-fonts-std package in
RPM format or how can I install the TAR.GZ file. ( I got the
ghostscript-font-std 5.50 in TAR.GZ format.)

Best Regard
Jack Cheng