Re: Disabling answer with faxgetty

On  5 Jan, Damian A Ivereigh wrote:
> You may also have to kill faxgetty (inittab will restart it) after you make the change.
>
> Damian

I don't think that with faxconfig you need to restart faxgetty.  But
another solution would just to be have 2 different configs (one day and
one night), and have the cronjob copy the proper config over, and kill
the faxgettys automatically.

This would might be bad though - killing a faxgetty process which is
actually recieving a fax.

a.