fax broadcasting

hi all,

one of my clients is using ACT for their contact database and I was looking
for a way which they could use ACT and Hylafax together in some manner for
their fax broadcasts I have looked at whfc and I could create individual
group names within that to correspond with the groups inside of ACT to
broadcast the fax out to multiple phone numbers, but I was looking for a
solution with more functionality and something which would not require them
to stop and choose the recepient but rather would pick it up from the sent
print job. Do such capabilities exist within the environment yet?

many thanks

geo

hylafax 4.0pl2
whfc 1.10 using windows NT