Re: What's wrong now????

Gerry,

You might want to search the archives. This question comes up a lot. I
think it all to do with using Letter size or A4 size paper.

Damian

gdoris@shaw.wave.ca wrote:

> I think I'm pretty close to getting Hylafax to work but I keep getting a 'mode
> doesn't support document page width message'.
>
> I've attached the log for the send.  When looking at the faq's it seems like my
> version of gs may be the problem but I just checked it and it's at 4.03-27
> which I believe is relatively recent.
>
> The document that I was trying to send was right out of the docq directory (I
> think it's a header page.  I'm using SuSE 5.3 linux.  The modem is a US
> Robotics Sportster Voice 56k faxmodem (x2 variety).
>
> Any pointers will be appreciated.
>
> Gerry
>
> ----------------------------------
> E-Mail: gdoris@shaw.wave.ca
> Date: 01-Dec-98
> Time: 23:21:14
>
> This message was sent by XFMail

>                       Name: c00000003
>    c00000003          Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                   Encoding: base64

* Damian Ivereigh     *      ||        ||      * Cisco Systems, Inc.   *
* MIS Printer Admin   *    .||||.    .||||.    * Sydney, Australia     *
* Linux Bigot         * ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. * +61 2 8448 7344       *
* damian@cisco.com    *   cisco Systems, Inc.  * Fax: +61 2 8448 7228  *