Re: password problems??

I got it to compile once I found out that crypt.h wasn't in the right place and
I put it there.  I used it to a password and finally got past several problems
I was having.

When I packed it in last night Hylafax was refusing to receive faxes due to an
invalid TIS and I couldn't send because of a bad or corrupted data.  I didn't
have time to go back and read the doc's...a tonight job.

Gerry (I feel like a turtle...slowly getting)

E-Mail: gdoris@shaw.wave.ca
Date: 01-Dec-98
Time: 07:46:58

This message was sent by XFMail