Re: missing libfaxutil.a

Phil Watkinson wrote:

> At 21:00 24/11/98 +0000, Dean Tran <deantran@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> >When I compile with hylafax-v4.0pl2 with 'make' it complains
> >that there is a missing libfaxutil.a that is used by faxalter,
> >faxsend and faxcover, etc...
> >[snip]
>
> Are you using gcc 2.8 or egcs? If so, you need the patches at
>         http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/hylafax/
>
> Cheers,
> Phil Watkinson,
> Boston, UK.

Hi Phil,

I use gcc to compile, 'file /usr/bin/gcc' indicates that it is version 1
???)
so I wonder whether I need the patch at all.

Which file that I need to apply the patch? I guess, that if I need the
patch
the only file that I need to apply the diff is FileSystem.c++ in the all
directory?

Could you clarify

thanks

Dean