Tiff Viewer

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who help me to find a fax viewer.
We have tested the 3 :
- the wang image viewer from M$ doesn't work, we allways get the message
: "The compression
format in the specified file name is invalid or not supported".

- the tiffview works ok, but allways open a compreesed file, not a full
A4 page.

- the IrfanView is the best, it opens the file like it is, with nice
quality in A4 format, and have a lots of
utilities to work over the tiff file.

The only way to, automatically print a received fax is to a postscript
printer ?
Is there a way to print a received fax, lets say, to a Laserjet ?

Thanks

Jose Ferradeira