Hylafax nights

Hi

My wife wishes I could spend 10% of the time I spend on Hylafax with her.
I have a server in both hemispheres and the remote one runs a funny modem which reports:
 DAVICOM V.34+/FAX/VOICE/SPEAKERPHONE MODEM    Ver:1.09I

I could write endlessly on what it is donig and not doing right but was wondering if for a small
fee there is someone who is willing to log in and help me and give me back some
of the many hours I am losing.
One of the fixes has been to reverse the USBLSB bit order, but this fixes
receive and breaks send.  The other fix has been to set rtccts as flow control.
The machine is in London and runs hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5 on Red Hat 2.0.31.

Despite this, I think Hylafax is great :)

Eric Smith