Re: Configuration issues for Class 1 modems, and the new security patches

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Mike Causer wrote:

> > I suspect that if you want the "noclobber" functionality on SunOS
> > you are going to have to use a different shell.
>
> Hmmm, let's fire up the old 3/60.....
>
> % man csh
> [.....]

Sure csh has noclobber, but all the scripts in question are allready
written for bourne/korn shells. I don't think anyone wants to maintain
duplicate scripts.

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net