Re: Stripping out the 1+AC

The standard USA one should work OK, providing you have your own area
code right. Have you played with dialtest? It should help you track most
problems.

Damian

Buddy Cook wrote:

> Recently switched my server hardware to a dialtone provider
> that doesn't like the 1AreaCode in front of dialed numbers.
> I've spent at least 2 hours monkeying with dialrules, dialtest,
> manpages, and FAQ with no success. PLEASE!!! someone tell me
> how to strip the dialstring to just 7 numbers!! Thanks..
>
> Buddy Cook

* Damian Ivereigh     *      ||        ||      * Cisco Systems, Inc.   *
* MIS Printer Admin   *    .||||.    .||||.    * Sydney, Australia     *
* Linux Bigot         * ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. * +61 2 8448 7344       *
* damian@cisco.com    *   cisco Systems, Inc.  * Fax: +61 2 8448 7228  *